Monday, September 5, 2011

Best Day Ever

What I'm doing: I saw this quote in a friend's apartment, and I LOVED it!


What I'm listening to:  My friend accidentally downloaded the wrong version of Let Me Love You, but discovered this artist, Alex Lambert, who is so good!  His name sounded familiar since he was on American Idol in season 9.  My favorite songs?  DJ Got Us Falling In LoveUse Somebody, and  Wonderful World

What I'm creating:  So I thought I brought a blank notebook with me to school52WoL prompt for me this week: What describes your perfect day?

What I want to make:
  • I found these bracelets while I was on stumbleupon.  So cute.
  • These cherry blossom lights to put in a vase on a desk or dresser.
  • Pretty paper flowers to put on bookmarks or decorate journals with.
  • This cute polka dot shirt from this wonderful website.

No comments:

Post a Comment