Thursday, January 12, 2012

Books, Blogs and Writing

Blogs I love:
  • This blog is called Be More With Less, and there was a post recently about writing.  I loved how she said that she has been writing for her whole life.  So inspirational. 
  • Another post I loved was titled here's to the crazy ones.  The message about dreaming big is so appropriate for the new year.  Lately I have loved finding quotes to keep me going.  "So here’s to the CRAZY ONES: the Risk Takers, the ones who change the world."
  • My favorite post, however, is one that inspired me to write this entry.  School is crazy and I feel like I never have any time to be creative or relax anymore.  But I loved this post about what blogging has taught her in 2011.  Starting this blog project last summer I had no idea what to expect.  But I learned that people want to encourage creativity.  I never realized that what I did would actually inspire others.  I want people to live a more creative life. 
  • Gal Meets Glam is a fashion blog that I found on Pinterst (yes, I caved and got one!).  I really love her outfits, they are adorable.
What I'm reading:  Over winter break I actually had time to read!  I loved it.  I finished:
Lots of my friends are abroad right now for the month, and I saw this photo on Facebook.  A girl in my sorority, Bri, is in England right now.  I loved this photo and I realized that I should be journaling more, too.  Even though I am not abroad, I can still document my life adventures.


From: here

Much love.

No comments:

Post a Comment