Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Let It Go

What's inspiring me: Some of my favorite quotes from the past few days.  Reading these keeps me going sometimes. :)



From: here, here. and here

What I'm making: This first page is from art journal #1, and it is not finished yet.  I don't exactly know what else to add yet, but I love the heart background.


The second page is from art journal #2.  I got the gray and blue paper from a craft fair, and I have been waiting for the perfect page to use some of it on. 


What I want to make: I saw this idea on Traci Bunkers blog about using fruit as a stamp for pages!  I haven't tried this technique yet, but here are photos and examples.  I need to try this soon.

What I want to decorate with: This blog has 10 wonderful ideas about decorating that I want to try.  My favorite?  Framed wallpaper, and mix-and-matching chairs in the kitchen.  I cannot wait to be living on my own in an apartment in a few years!   

Much love.

1 comment:

  1. Yes, I will follow you! I'd love it if you followed me back :)

    ReplyDelete