Sunday, January 12, 2014

A Prayer

What I'm thinking about:  I went to church today, and it felt so good to simply worship God.

Jesus,

I thank You for all You have given me.  I thank You for the quietness of January.  The time to relax and rejuvenate.   I am so content with where I am right now.  Help me to soak up this contentment.  I thank You for the amazing family You have blessed me with.  I thank You for surrounding me with such wonderful people. 

Use me in the lives of those around me.  Family, roommates, classmates, students, teachers, coworkers.  Help me to form relationships with people that You want me to spend time with.    

I pray as I head towards graduation that You would lead me in the right direction.  I do not want to live where I want to live, or where my parents want me to live.  Lead me to the right job in the right city where You want me.

Help me to find rest.  Help me to not be stressed and just remember how big I am blessed.

Amen.   


Con mucho amor. 

No comments:

Post a Comment