Wednesday, January 22, 2014

List #2: Favorite Places and Spaces

What I've been doing: I have been busy taking a creative writing class.  But it's still my resolution to take time to blog and be creative.  Here's list numero dos.

1) My bedroom at school: It's where I watch television and where I do my homework.  It's where I take naps and where I read.  It's filled with people and things I love.


2) The coast: My grandma has had a beach house since before I was born.  I grew up spending summer weekends playing in the sand and walking along the shore.  The Oregon Coast never ceases to leave me breathless.


3) Bookstores: I could easily spend hours wandering Barnes & Noble.  In high school I would rather receive books than anything else for presents. :)  Good thing I want to teach Language Arts.

4) Costa Rica: My second home with my second family.  A place that will always have my heart.  Sunsets and hills filled with lights.  Doesn't get much better than that.


5) Wildhorse aka Washington Family Ranch: The summer camp that changed my life over and over again.  I have transformed and learned so much at this amazing place.  I have seen other high schoolers and leaders change, as well.  Jesus does big things here.


6) The couch at home: My favorite place to nap.

7) Hawaii:  Going to Oahu last spring break was incredible.  Getting to spend time with loved ones and enjoy the warm waters and lush scenery was priceless.  The fact that I get to go back this year is too perfect for words.


8) Forever 21 & Nordstroms: A girls favorite place.  Putting together outfits and hunting for deals.  Heaven.

Con mucho amor.

No comments:

Post a Comment