Saturday, July 30, 2016

#43

What I've been creating:  This weekend I decided to look through the different pages in my Bible journal.  I counted the ones I had finished... I'm amazed that since January I have finished 43 pages.  43 pages full of prayers, watercolors, verses that spoke to my heart and still do.  That's over a page a week.  I am not very good at math, but I believe it's two pages a week.  That means two times a week I set aside a good chunk of time to spend with Jesus.

I have spent more time in the Word in 2016 than I ever have in my life.  I have spent more time prayer journaling in 2016.  I have no doubt in my mind it's because of this creative faith community I have found.

Here are some of my latest pages.








How are you creatively expressing your faith?  God is an artist.  A creator.  Spend some time with Him this week creating.

Con mucho amor.




No comments:

Post a Comment