Friday, July 15, 2016

Stamps, stickers, paper, oh my!

What I've been using:  Lately I have spent more time than I should browsing on Instagram, looking at other Bible journaling accounts.  I love looking at the Target dollar spot hashtag, the May Designs hashtag, along with Illustrated Faith and #biblejournaling.  One store kept popping up, Tuesday Morning.  They have a location nearby my house, but I hadn't been in ages.  My mom and I were in the area, so we stopped by.

I found all sorts of fun crafting supplies on sale.  The best part?  The cashier asked me what I was going to do with the new supplies.  I got to witness to her and share about Bible journaling, which was so neat.  God opened a door for me there.


Recently I got a normal date stamp from an office supply store.  Although it was more expensive than I would have liked, I have used it SO much lately.  I use it in my Bible journaling and in my prayer journals.  At Tuesday Morning I found this letter stamp, and I thought it was too unique to pass up.  It has over ten spaces for letters, so you can stamp out whole sentences or phrases.



My new favorite thing are these journal stickers (I might have gotten three packages).  I thought they had white backgrounds, but when I went to use them they were actually clear!


These mason jar stickers also stuck out to me.  I have seen similar shapes in the Print and Pray shop at Illustrated Faith, but I love that these are stickers.  I can write prayers or verses inside of them.


What new supplies are you playing with?  I would love to know!

Con mucho amor.

No comments:

Post a Comment