Friday, August 26, 2016

Judges 18:6

What we've been creating:  Bible journaling is one of the best things I've discovered in 2016, and I want to share it with everyone I know.  This summer I got my mom a Bible journal.  It has been so fun to paint and read the Bible with her.

Illustrated Faith has a free image right now.  It's a map with a verse to go along with their new printable adventure journal.  I printed off one for my mom and one for me.

I found the cutest new sticky notes from the Target dollar spot that say "hello."  I thought these would be perfect for writing prayers.  "Hello God..."  I also got cute new airplane stamp from Michaels and washi tape that says "adventure awaits."




I came home the other day and saw that mom used the printable in a totally different way.  She cut out little mountains from the map and cut out the verse.  She put a dashed line around the page like a treasure map.  I loved her page more than I loved mine!



What are you creating?  How are you diving into God's Word?  Who are you creating with?

Con mucho amor.

No comments:

Post a Comment