Friday, August 19, 2016

Mi ancla // My anchor

What I'm painting:  The other day a friend sent me this wonderful song, "Mi Ancla."  I have been wanting to use my anchor washi tape in my Bible journal for a verse in Hebrews.

"Your hope is an anchor for my soul."  Hebrews 6:19

I decided to combine the song lyrics with the page, too.  What an awesome promise we have.


Puedo oir Tu dulce voz llamandome // I can hear Your sweet voice calling me
Al desierto Tu me guias yo ire // To the desert, You guide me, I will go
Y no se lo que me espera pero voy // I don't know what awaits me, but I will go
En este viaje Senor // In this trip with You, Lord

Si pierdo el control... // If I lose control...
Se mi centro. // I know my center.
Si en la tormenta estoy... // If I am in the storm...
Se mi refugio.  // I know my refuge.
Si mi fe se va... // If my faith goes...
Se mi esperanza. // I know my hope.
Y cuando rujo el mar...
Se Tu mi ancla. // I know, You, my anchor.

Con mucho amor.

No comments:

Post a Comment