Monday, October 1, 2012

Study Abroad Blogs

What I'm reading: I thought I would compile a list of my friend's blogs who are also studying abroad! Junior year is the year that everyone goes abroad, so there are quite a few. :)
  • Leanne is one of my sorority sisters who is in China right now!
  • Kristin is traveling with me in Costa Rica. :)
  • Courtney and I went to high school together and had every single Spanish class together. Now she is is Mexico and I am in Costa Rica. It is funny that we both are studying abroad to practice Spanish at the same time.
  • Chandler is also stuck with me in Costa Rica for the semester!
  • Kat is another one of my sorority sisters that is studying abroad. She is in France for the whole year! She is very good about posting about everything that happens there. So fun to read.
  • Sydney is one of my closest friends in Costa Rica and she is also blogging!!
  • Kiersten is Spain for a whole year!! Crazy girl, but she is having so many wonderful adventures.
  • Mariah is also with me in Costa Rica. She is the official blogger for our college.
  • Zack and I have been friends for years and years. He is studying abroad in London for the semester! He is also an RA there and gets to travel and explore over there!
  • Sarah is also studying abroad in Costa Rica, but she is in a different program than me. She got to help deliver a baby the other day! So exciting. She is also a Christian so it is great to relate to her about all those things. :)
Enjoy reading about everyone else's adventures.

Con mucho amor.

No comments:

Post a Comment