Saturday, July 12, 2014

CR Round 3

What I've been doing: I just got back from another trip to Costa Rica.  I never get tired of going there and spending time with family and friends.  My sister decided to study abroad in CR for a month this summer.  We went down a week early before her program and showed her around parts of the country I love so much.

Wednesday: Spent time in San Ramon, got a maracuya milkshake, coffee at Lucy's, church that night.  I think sis was overwhelmed with the Spanish.  That night I was texting my friend in English and I could not remember how to structure the sentence in English!  It felt good to speak Spanish 24/7 again.

 
Thursday: Trip to Manuel Antonio.  We went to the crocodile bridge, my flip flop broke, sis and I parasailed, we saw monkeys, swam in the rain, body surfed, watched the sunset.





Friday: Walking around San Jose, bought a stuffed sloth, hot springs, sleeping at la finca.






Saturday: Started the day with ziplining, then stopped by the river, and then watched the CR vs Netherlands soccer game.  Devastating loss after double overtime and penalty kicks.  Movie night and looking at San Ramon from my favorite viewpoint.





Sunday: Church, family lunch, playing cards, movie night.


Monday: Coffee with a friend, dropped sis off at the airport to meet with her study abroad group, mall in Heredia, English class with my brother.



Tuesday: Spent all day in San Ramon with the people I love, making crafts, playing cards, eating dinner at a friend's house.  Heart to hearts with my host sister.


Wednesday: I always leave a piece of my heart there.  Until next time Costa Rica...


PS: Shout out to my Aunt Terry for reminding me that people actually do read my blog.  :)

Con mucho amor.

No comments:

Post a Comment