Tuesday, October 4, 2016

Revival Camp - Part I

What I've been learning: I got my first Illustrated Faith devotional in the middle of the summer, but I had been seeing lots of posts on Instagram about their summer workshop - Revival Camp.  I really felt like I was supposed to get it, but it is $50.00, which I thought was rather expensive.  God provided a pet sitting job for me for a week over the summer.  I earned the right amount of money to treat myself to the class.

It has been such a struggle for me to go through this class right now.  The devil keeps trying to discourage me from even opening the documents.  I am working on a passion project right now.  Something I am super excited about, but whenever we want to do something for the Lord, the devil doesn't like it.

I really wanted to have a table of contents at the front of my field note journal to keep things organized.  It started off with just the list, but then I added some colors and washi tape extras.




I needed a tip in for my Bible since I already painted and covered some of the pages in Nehemiah.



Here's a sneak at what I learned the first four weeks.






I also used some of the cut outs included to Bible journal other passages in the Bible, such as Ecclesiastes 5.


How is God reviving your faith right now?  What song is He singing to your heart?  How can you open your eyes to see Him more clearly?  Praying that the devil won't impede all that God is doing in your life right this very second.

Con mucho amor.

No comments:

Post a Comment