Tuesday, October 4, 2016

I am Strong Part II

What I'm learning and painting: I take a long time with the Illustrated Faith devotionals.  Most people complete them in one month, but soak up each entry.  I spend several days painting in my Bible and in the devotional.  I am okay going at my own pace, though.

Here are some more of my entries from the I am Strong devotional kit.

I started off the devotional trying to only use the colors from the kit, orange, pink, yellow, mustard...  But then I realized it was okay for the pages to each have a different feel.  It made me feel free not having to stay constrained by one set of colors.  I also created some cut outs in Spanish that I used.  The first image has a coral arrow with the phrase "Su plan > mi plan" inside.  That means "His plan > my plan."



I love the phrase I wrote on the tab.  Be a mighty WARRIOR and not a mighty worrier.  


I really love how the STOP pages turned out.  They look similar in my Bible and in the devotional, but slightly different, too.  This entry was very important to me.  I have been battling the devil's lies inside my head a lot lately.  Telling me I am not good enough.  I need to just tell him "STOP."


I have had these little owl stickers sitting in a drawer for several years.  I think of owls when I hear the word wisdom.  I want to include some more owls in different passages from Proverbs. 

How are you strong in the Lord?

Con mucho amor.

No comments:

Post a Comment