Saturday, October 15, 2016

Thankful


Beautiful orange leaves
An amazing job where I get to serve and see Jesus daily
Two parents who love me a whole lot
Sweater, scarves, and boots weather
Spending time with Jesus in the morning
Ability to pay bills and loans
Yummy bread
Chinola mousse
Good smelling candles
Texts from Sissy
Books that make me braver
Curling up with blankets listening to the rain
Fun, gold washi tape
Sweet notes from friends
Checking things off my todo list
Safely driving in the rain
Creativity God has put in my head
Vanilla chai tea lattes
Pumpkins
Watercolors
The ability to communicate with people in other countries
Cozy vests when I am freezing in the office
Funny TV shows (i.e. The Goldbergs)
Alone time
Time with friends
Photos and memories
Tomato soup on a cool day
Cute, fluffy dogs that look like stuffed animals
Busy Sundays full of Jesus

What are you thankful for today?

Con mucho amor.

No comments:

Post a Comment