Saturday, October 15, 2016

Revival Camp - Part III

What I've accomplished:  I finished the Revival Camp!  This is a big step.  In my first entry you'll see that I faced some serious spiritual warfare with this camp.  It was such a challenge for me to go through each week because I was distracted, unmotivated, tired, and not interested.  Yet every single time I opened my field guide and God's Word, I felt such peace and conviction because Jesus was teaching me so much.





I tried a new technique where I splattered paint on the page.  I am not 100% sure I like how the black turned out, but I am learning to have more grace with myself.  It's okay if it does not look perfect. 

Thank you to my wonderful friend Lyndi for the thin blue washi tape!  I have never owned any thin washi tape until she sent me some in the mail.  I love how it looks.  So versatile. 




For Wild I had multiple images in my head for what I wanted to created, so I used two pages in Nehemiah to express everything in my head.  The banner was inspiration I saw on Instagram.  I got the typewriter stamp from By the Well 4 God.  She sent it free with my How He Loves devotional that I bought from her.  I was so excited to use the typewriter.  God writes our stories. 

Shine was the last day of the study. 


I really wanted to use sparkly things for the page in my Bible and travelers notebook.  I found these awesome scrapbooking Project Life cards from Walmart for dirt cheap that I bought.  I gave many of them away in some workshops I've been doing, but I secretly kept and hoarded a couple shiny ones.  :)  On the Bible page I wish I would have used darker letters for "God," but oh well.   


I had a few extra pages at the back of my traveler's notebook.  I used one spread to write out key things I learned, and the last page I added important verses from the study.



Here's my Flipagram through  my whole travelers notebook from Revival Camp.


Link to Youtube: here

I finished Revival Camp just in time because Illustrated Faith came out with a new camp called Brave and Strong.  I am working on preparing my notebook.  Will you join me?

Con mucho amor.

No comments:

Post a Comment