Wednesday, October 5, 2016

Revival Camp - Part II

What I've been painting and learning:  Here's the second chunk of Revival Camp.  My favorite lesson was the ADVENTURE day.  Adventure has been such a life theme lately.  Plus, I am obsessed with the mountains.  I purchased two mountain sets from the Print and Pray shop, Altitude and Adventure.  As you can see, I have almost included them on every single page.


I placed the white stickers on the back, but I didn't love how much they blended into the background.  Then, I outlined them using a thin black pen from Illustrated Faith and BAM it looks so much better!




I prepped this page before I left and then finished it while I was on the airplane heading to the DR.  I have a fun mission trip planned for next summer with the youth group I'm working with.  For nine days in September I went back to Santiago to scope things out and figure out all the details. 

The gray alphabet stamps came from the Dollar Tree!  I have them in green too, which you will see in Revival Camp Part III. 


What wild adventure is God taking you on right now?  It's my prayer that you are inspired from these pages I created.  It's my prayer that you walk with God and seek Him every turn you make in life. 

Con mucho amor. 

No comments:

Post a Comment