Thursday, August 11, 2011

Blank Wall

What's on my wall:  So I have this wall right by my dresser, and all through high school I have had my dance team posters on it.  But this summer I thought I needed more mature wall art.  So I took them down.  But then it was just a blank wall for foreverrrrrrr.  But I finally fixed it up!  My mom found an old level at my Grandpa's house and we added hooks to make it funcional!  I also had a large "H" and some picture frames lying around.  Here is the end result:


I found some other fun wall art ideas, as well.


from: here, here, herehere and here

What I'm reading-blogs I love:  Last night I was up for over two hours looking at all sorts of different blogs.  I follow most of them on blogspot, so you can look at them if you look at my profile.  But I also might make a sidebar and list some of my favorites.  What do you think?  The blog world is so neat and I love reading and being inspired by people all over the United States, and the world!  Such a supportive community.
  • My mom emails me blogs she thinks I would like, and she sent me this oneI loved the quote!  I always find myself comparing to other people.  I wrote this one down in my journal, and on my index card for today. :)
  • But right after I closed that site, I realized I forgot to write down who said the quote, so I googled it and ended up finding this blog.  Christine is so inspiring to read, and I loved spending hours looking through her past entries.
  • This was another one my mom had sent me (isn't she the best!).  I was reading it at work and I almost started crying after reading this article.  Plus the name is so cute!  Love Three Pixie Lane.
What I'm creating:  The first page was inspired by an image at weheartit.com.  It is simple and pretty.  The second page was made using paint and an old gift card that I used to spread the paint around.  I wanted to use the staples to offset the pretty-ness of the pink and purple paint. 



Much love.

1 comment:

  1. Hill these pics are great :) I like the "OWN TODAY" page that is super cute cool

    ReplyDelete