Wednesday, August 3, 2011

index cards galore!

What I'm creating: Here are all my ICADs from over my trip!  The first few days I did not make one, but by day three I was back in the swing of things.  It is nice and strange being home now.  Today I've finally caught up on laundry...almost. :)

I had to use my limited resources while on the road, so the top index card has an ice cream wrapper on it, and the bottom one has a quote from a speach about bears.


The bottom index card has stickers from fruit and a smoothie that we got at a deli in Montana.

The flag came from my moms hamburger in Idaho, and the tic-tac-toe game was from the same dinner.

And last, but certainly not least, the wonderbread packaging!  I have always loved the polka dots on it.

Much love.

No comments:

Post a Comment