Saturday, August 13, 2011

Busy Saturday

What I'm eating: A friend showed me this recipe two months ago and we made them and they were soooo good!  I decided to make them for today as well.  The second time turned out just as good and I wanted to share the easy recipe with you all! 




What I'm creating:  Here are my ICADs from the past few days :)


What I'm making:  I saw this idea for colored tissue paper on another blog, (to see it, click here) and I never had thought to make it myself!  I save random wrappers and gift wrap all the time.  And this summer I had saved some white tissue paper that something I bought was wrapped in.  It was perfect for this project.  I will post after pictures in the next few days after they dry a bit.



Also, I have a special project in progress.  Here is a sneak peek.  I will show more once it is finished. :)


Well tonight I am dancing at halftime for an alumni football game.  Gosh that makes me sound old.  Have a wonderful Saturday!

Much love.

2 comments:

  1. Looks yummy! Love the quote on your ICAD - so true!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love playing with tissue paper, they are so lovely. Maybe an icad will be covered in your newly painted tissue paper? :-)

    Take care!

    ReplyDelete