Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Sequins, Leather, Blazers and Bows

What I'm wearing: I have not posted about my latest purchases so here they are!  These are things I bought at the last Nordstroms sale, and some things I got on our rv trip.  Who knew I could find so many cute things to bring back to school in a few weeks!

Sequins:  I love anything that sparkles and this dress came in pink and black.  It instantly dresses up any outfit!  I am also thinking about wearing it for Halloween and dressing up as the tooth fairy. :)



from: here, here

Leather:  I got this leather jacket, and although it has been too warm to wear it, I am actually excited for the cold weather so I can bust it out.  It has a detachable "faux shearling trim" that I immediately took off.  But if I really wanted to put it back on, I could. 




from: here, here and here

Blazer:  My very favorite purchase, however, is this blazer.  It is black and has cropped sleeves and is perfect!  I have already worn it three times in the four weeks I have had it.  I have been a little scared to try the oxford shoe/menswear trend but this is a subtle way to wear it. 


from: here, and here

From the trip:  We went into a cute little boutique in one of the towns and they had some really cute stuff!  A lot of it was pretty expensive, but I found this tank top with bows on it on the sale rack.  I also got a silver necklace with my inital that looks like a wax seal!  I love things with my inital and so this is a new favorite necklace that I have been wearing.  I also got two leather bracelets.  The simpler one was $4!  The other one was $10, but I thought both those prices were very reasonable!






from: here, here, and here

What I'm creating:  I have been saving cute tags from clothes, and I thought today would be the perfect day to make a page devoted to clothes and fashion!  Plus I found a quote that went along with the theme perfectly. :)


What is your favorite outfit to wear? :)

Much love.

No comments:

Post a Comment