Monday, August 22, 2011

No Time

What I've been doing:  So in the past week I have literally not been home for more than three hours straight, except for sleeping.  I have been running errands, seeing friends and family, and trying to get ready to head back to school!  I have been messing around with taking photos on my iTouch, so here are some snapshots from the past week. :)

Love the orignial Burgerville sign.  Best milkshakes ever.

I went to the beach with my family this weekend, and my aunt showed me this cute thrifty store at the coast.  One of my favorite parts was all of the hats that were attached to the ceiling.  So cute.  I will post more about that store tomorrow. :)

We saw the train go by at the beach.  I love how I happened to capture the flag waving in the background at just the right moment.  Perfection.

We drove through lots of little towns, and I loved the old lace curtains in the window of a closed store. 

I loved the flower on the back of this truck!  I have been trying to appreciate the little things in life lately.  Like the sign along the road, or a clever license plate on the car in front of me.

What I'm creating:  I made this page when I got back from the beach today.  It is from art journal #1.  I first used part of an old screen as a stencil for the purple paint.  Then I collaged over it.  I used some of the new tissue paper that I dyed.  I found the quote from this blog that I love to read!



I have not had too much time to mess around with crafting projects, but tomorrow I will post my ICADs from the past few days, and I will show you all the amazing stained glass project that I made at the beach.  It turned out perfect!

Much love.

No comments:

Post a Comment