Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Nuggets of Joy

What I'm thinking about: Today I went to Starbucks and I was talking to a few friends when the phrase "nuggets of joy" came out of my mouth.  I do not know where it even came from, but I love it.  So often people in society focus on the negative in life, but I think we need to work on embracing the little moments of happiness found everywhere. 

What I'm creating:  Here is my ICAD 15.  Today at work we were sorting through construction plans and we were getting rid of a ton of them.  During my lunch I ended up cutting out bits and pieces of plans that I am going to use in my journals and collages.  Here is a piece of the parking lot from a plan that I put on my index card.


Here's another few pages from the Nordstrom catologue: (I need a name for this journal.  Any ideas?)



The quote on the page says: "And anything that sparkles may just be considered brilliant." 

What I'm wearing:  I love sequins and anything sparkley, so the quote from the page above is perfect!  Here are some of my sequined shoes  that are fun and help dress up an outfit. 


red dorthy flats: walmart  pink flats: forever21  gold flats: charlotte russe  pink sperrys and silver TOMS: nordstrom

What nuggets of joy have you experienced today?

Much love.

No comments:

Post a Comment