Thursday, June 23, 2011

Tonada

What is making me laugh: Tonight at dinner my sister was telling us how she watched some movie or show called Prada to Nada.  My mom was so confused though, because she thought it was a new brand or something...called tonada.  Which made us all laugh, so that is the reason behind the post title. :)

What I'm creating: For ICAD 23 I used the prompt "scissors" and cut out a heart.


Here is the latest page from my art journal.  I took pieces from construction plans and made a watercolor heart on it.  The quote says "There are 1,440 minutes in a day.  Take at least 15 for yourself."  This quote is making me think about job opportunities in the future and how I should make sure I enjoy what I am doing for each minute of the day.


What I'm listening to: Yesterday my friend told me about James Vincent McMorrow, and I am loving his music.  My favorite song is We Don't Eat.  So good.

Much love.

No comments:

Post a Comment