Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Alas We Aspire

What I'm listening to: My wonderful sissy made me a cd, and track #3 is Alas We Aspire by Amy Stroup.  The song was featured on Pretty Little Liars and it is a new favorite.

What I'm creating: I went to Michaels again today, which is becoming a problem.  I buy too much whenever I go there!  I got three new stamps, several sticker sets, and cute tags with flowers on them.  I used one of the stamps in both the projects I made tonight.

Here are my ICAD cards for the 5th and 6th.  July 16th marks 45 days of creating cards, which is halfway through the project.  I need to find a cute box or something to put the cards in because at the moment they are all paperclipped together, and now the paper clip is about to burst!


Here is journal #2.  I used the gift card spreading technique for the background, and I used my new stamp on this page as well!


What I'm looking at online: I was searching through different blogs today to look for inspiration and I can across this site, and I LOVE her journals!  She has beautiful ones on sale at her etsy shop, and I literally spent two hours searching through all of her old posts about art journals. 

Much love.

No comments:

Post a Comment