Thursday, July 14, 2011

Josh Ritter

What I'm reading/What I'm listening to: If you have not heard of Josh Ritter, you seriously NEED to look him up.  Not only is he the nicest guy ever, but he is an amazingly talented singer/songwriter/author.  Tonight my dad and I went to a book signing and we met him for the second time.  His recently published book is titled, Bright's Passage.  Not only did he remember us, but he was so thankful that we came and supported him.  Plus he gives the best bear hugs.  My favorite song at the moment is Come and Find Me.




What I'm creating: Here is a present I made for a friend for her birthday.  Her favorite colors are blue and purple, and she loves giraffes!


Here is a page from art journal #2.  I just made a simple collage and added a sticker in the middle.


Well I am going on a train tomorrow to visit a friend so I will write again when I get back on Sunday.  It's my first train ride, and I am so excited.  I feel like I'll be in a movie...riding a train and everything. :)  Have a great weekend everyone!

Much love.

No comments:

Post a Comment