Sunday, July 3, 2011

Blog Facelift

Yesterday I decided to change the background and about me photo.  I wanted a simpler background and a more current photo of me. :)  What do you think?

What I'm reading: Today I discovered a new blog that I absolutely love!  Journal Fodder Junkie is written by two guys, Eric and David who have a passion for visual journaling and the impact it has on peoples lives.  One prompt that really inspired me was: What have been your stepping stones- those significant moments of your life?  What have been the moments when significant change or growth has occurred?  What have these shifts meant for you and the direction of your life? 

What I'm creating: I made a new spread today in Journal #1: Grace (the new title for the art journal in the Nordstroms catologue).  I also made two back grounds in Journal #2, which I showed a spread from Friday, and in another new book, Journal #3.  It is fun to work in different books at once because it allows me to be creative in different places. :)



journal #2:

journal #3:

Here are my ICAD for July 2nd and 3rd.  They are both pretty simple.


Is everyone excited for the 4th tomorrow?  Any fun plans?

Much love.

No comments:

Post a Comment