Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Friendship

What I've been doing: Spending time with friends these past few days has made me so excited to go back to school, even though there is still a month and a half left or so.  I was in Seattle on Saturday, and we went to Pikes Place and the gum wall!





What I'm listening to: One of my friends showed me this really good video about a different way to curl hair.  Not only does the lady have pretty hair, but she also has a wonderful voice!  They perform covers of different songs, including Look At Me Now, Written in the Stars, and Forget You.  Soooo good!

What I'm creating: I have not had much time to make new art journal pages at the moment, but here are a few ICADs. :)  I just used pen on these.


Make sure to tell a friend how much they mean to you! :)

Much love.

No comments:

Post a Comment