Sunday, July 10, 2011

I love sundays

The combination of church, relaxing, time with family...it makes for the perfect day.  Church today was SO encouraging.  We finished the statement "God is great because..." and texted it to a number.  At the end of the service there were some of the responses shown on the screen.  My favorite was, "God is great because He can change any heart."

What's inspiring me:  This piece of artwork!  I used it as inspiration for my ICAD, shown below.

What I'm creating: Here are my for July 9th and 10th.  They are both pretty simple.  I feel like I have been slacking in this summer project that I've started, so I am glad July 16th marks the halfway point in the index-card-a-day journey.  I hope it will motivate me to work harder. 


What I'm decorating with: I found this yellow box at my grandpa's house today.  It was in one of his barns, and I thought it would be the perfect place to hold my index cards!  I added the blue and white ribbon trim.




I love the blue and yellow color combination!  Here are some other inspirational photos with my favorite color scheme. :)






from: here, here, here, here and here

Much love.

No comments:

Post a Comment