Monday, July 11, 2011

Sleepy

Today was a long day, filled with projects at work and cleaning my bedroom at home.  My room now looks like no one lives in it, in my opinion.  My mother says that is just finally looks clean!  When I get a place of my own it is going to need a large craft room for me to create all of my projects. :)  Something like this...


or this...


from: here and here

What I'm creating: The first two pages are from art journal #1.  They are both pretty simple, but I like how they turned out.  The first page I used scraps of paper and a newspaper clipping of a quote about teaching.  The second page has a cartoon my mom saved for me because she thought it was funny.  I used a stamp, and the brown paper came from a Starbucks bag. 

The bottom two photos are from a spread in the paper bag journal.  I used a sudoku page and filled in inspirational words in the blank spaces.  Under the game board I created a mandala of sorts using quotes with a heart in the middle.





The rain just started to pour outside...good thing it's July, huh?  Sweet dreams to the sound and smells of rain. :)

Much love.

No comments:

Post a Comment