Thursday, July 14, 2011

Compliments

So I dyed my hair last night...burgandy color, and today at work so many people gave me compliments!  It's crazy how it feels so nice to be noticed and appreciated, and in return, notice and appreciate others.  Spread the love.

What I'm creating: Here are my ICAD for July 11th and 13th.  The silver paper is a gum wrapper!  And I went with a window theme on my index cards and on my journal pages because I am going on a train ride this weekend!  So I've been thinking about travel and windows lately. :) I need to spend some more time on Daisy Yellow's blog to get some index card inspiration.  After looking around at what everyone else is creating, it makes me want to put more time and effort onto my little canvas.


These next pages are from art journal #2.  I love the window concept and how people can see piece of the other page through the hole.



This last page is very simple, but I like how it turned out.  The bottom paper looks black, but it is actually dark purple.  I used a new stamp on the top of the page.


Spread some love and share a compliment today. :)

Much love.

No comments:

Post a Comment