Friday, July 1, 2011

Just Another Day

What's on my walls: Today I was looking around on weheartit.com and I found this photo of a collection of pins that were arranged in a heart shape.  I have a button collection and so I re-arranged them into the shape of a heart!  So cute.


from: here


What I'm creating:  Today was the last day of Janel's 30 day journal challenge.  Here are my last few entries.  For the 29th I interviewed my mom (below) and she had some very inspiring things to say.  Parents are smarter than we think. :) The prompt for the 30th is who you would thank, and I am so blessed to have the best family and friends in the world.  So thank you guys.  Janel also posted an extra challenge to draw little doodles on the back side of pages.  I drew two cute balloons.




Here is my ICAD 30.  I used a piece of music and painted it using blue watercolors.


I started messing around in a new book today.  I got it from the library book cellar several years ago.  I used watercolors and masking tape.  I also used a new bird cage stamp in the corner, although it is kind of hard to see on this page.  The bottom art journal is the Nordstroms catalogue.  I used the same bird cage stamp and a piece of music.  The sheet music says "free" on it, which I thought connected nicely with the bird cage!



What is inspiring me: I have been reading Velvet Elvis by Rob Bell, and the passage I read today was talking about how we should try to bring a little bit of heaven down to earth every day.  It helped me try to be happier and more joyful today. :)

from: here

How are you bringing heaven to earth each day?

Much love.

No comments:

Post a Comment